# Use Our GUI Installer
- Download bagisto (opens new window)
- Extract the contents of the zip file, and then execute the project on your browser.
# Install Bagisto Using composer:
composer create-project bagisto/bagisto
- Start the installation script
php artisan bagisto:install
# Features of this command
It will check if the .env file is already created or not.
Only if the .env file already exists then please provide the following details
- APP_TIMEZONE - APP_LOCALE - LOG_CHANNEL - APP_CURRENCY - DB_DATABASE - DB_USERNAME - DB_PASSWORD
- To start the installation, provide the details of the following command prompts:
- Please select the default locale or press enter to continue [en]: - Please enter the default timezone [Asia/Kolkata]: - Please enter the default currency [USD]: - What is the database name to be used by bagisto?: - What is your database username?: - What is your database password?:
# Start Using Bagisto
# On a production server
- Open your domain on the browser.
# On your local device
php artisan serve
# How to log in to your domain as an admin:
https://example.com/admin/, in case
php artisan bagisto:install is opted, use the following credentials.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org password: admin123
# How to log in to your domain as a customer
You can directly register on
https://example.com/customer/register as a customer, and then log in to your domain.