# Use Our GUI Installer
- Download Bagisto (opens new window)
- Extract the contents of the zip file.
- Point your HTTP server to the public/ directory of the project and open it on your browser.
- This will detect Bagisto and start the installer.
# Install Bagisto Using composer
composer create-project bagisto/bagisto
- Start the installation script.
php artisan bagisto:install
# Features of above installation command
It will check existence of the .env file, if it exists then please update the file manually with the below details.
- APP_TIMEZONE - APP_LOCALE - LOG_CHANNEL - APP_CURRENCY - DB_DATABASE - DB_USERNAME - DB_PASSWORD
If the .env file does not exists then it will ask to provide the details on command prompts.
- To start the installation, provide the details of the following command prompts:
- Please select the default locale or press enter to continue [en]: - Please enter the default timezone [Asia/Kolkata]: - Please enter the default currency [USD]: - What is the database name to be used by Bagisto?: - What is your database username?: - What is your database password?:
# Start Using Bagisto
# On a production server
- Open your domain on the browser.
# On your local device
php artisan serve
# How to log in to your domain as an admin
https://example.com/admin/, in case
php artisan bagisto:install is opted, use the following credentials.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org password: admin123
# How to log in to your domain as a customer
You can directly register on
https://example.com/customer/register as a customer, and then log in to your domain.