Bagisto is a viable attempt to cut down your time, cost and workforce for building online stores or migrating from physical stores to the ever demanding online world. Your business whether small or huge it suits all and very simple to set it up. Built on top of Laravel, it is coupled with easy product information management. The framework is very flexible and easy to use even for non-tech users.
At the time of writing, Bagisto’s main feature list includes:
- Multiple Channels, Locale, Currencies.
- Built-in Access Control Layer.
- Beautiful and Responsive Storefront.
- Descriptive and Simple Admin Panel.
- Admin Dashboard.
- Custom Attributes.
- Built on a Modular Approach.
- Support for Multiple Store Themes.
- Multistore Inventory System.
- Orders Management System.
- Customer Cart, Wishlist, Product Reviews.
- Simple and Configurable Products.
Bagisto features an administration panel with a Dashboard, sales data, a catalog of products you can manage, and customer management:
Besides the features already available, the Bagisto’s roadmap includes:
- API Support (REST and GraphQL)
- Progressive web application
- Mobile application on the Google Play and Apple App Store
- Docker integration
- Elasticsearch integration
- Support for Redis, Varnish, Nginx, and Memcached
- Percona support
- Accelerated mobile pages (AMP) integration
- CI/CD Pipeline management
- New product types like subscriptions, bookings, and recurring billing.
- GDPR compliance
Also, You can Check out the roadmap for Bagisto here: bagisto roadmap
- Windows 7 or above with WAMP/XAMPP environment
- Compatible with macOS.
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS or higher
- SERVER: Apache 2 or NGINX
- RAM: 3 GB or higher.
- PHP: 7.1.17 or higher.
- Processor: Clock Cycle 1 Ghz or higher.
- For MySQL users: 5.7.23 or higher.
- For MariaDB users: 10.2.7 or Higher.
- Node: 8.11.3 LTS or higher.
- Composer: 1.6.5 or higher.
- php7.1-intl extension
- php7.1-gd extension
1. Try our new GUI installer to install Bagisto:
a. Download zip from the link below:
b. Extract the contents of zip and execute the project in browser:
2. Try our old fashioned way to install Bagisto:
Execute these commands below as in their order
1. composer create-project bagisto/bagisto
Now configure your database:
If the above command was completed successfully, then you’ll find directory bagisto and all of the code will be inside it.
Find file .env inside bagisto directory and set the environment variables listed below:
Although, mailer environment variables are also required to be set up as Bagisto requires emails to send to customers and admins for various built-in functionalities.
2. php artisan migrate
3. php artisan db:seed
4. php artisan vendor:publish -> Press 0 and then press enter to publish all assets and configurations.
5. php artisan storage:link
6. composer dump-autoload
To execute Bagisto:
Open the specified entry point in your hosts file in browser or make entry in hosts file if not done.
php artisan serve
How to log in as admin:
How to log in as customer:
You can directly register as a customer and then login.