To Add cart-rule, you need to explore promotions menu -> Cart Rules. Here, we have a option to Add Cart Rule . Options you will find in creating cart rules as below:
- Rule Name: the name of cart rule is given
- Description: the description of cart rule is given
- Start: From the date & time, the cart rule will be applicable
- End: upto the date & time, the cart rule will be applicable
- Customer Groups: Bydefault, we have provided three option of customer group as ‘guest’, ‘general’, ‘wholesale’. But, if needed, we can create customer groups from customers -> groups menu.
- Channels: this multi-select box shows the available channels
- Is active: this accepts the boolean value of enable/disable cart rule
- Use Coupon: this accepts the boolean value for enable/disable coupons
- Priority: this sets the priority of one cart rule over another
Within this, two dropdown options are available
- All Conditions are true: We have an option to add condition based on which cart rule will implement if all the conditions are true.
- Any condition is true: We have an option to add condition based on which cart rule will implement if in all listed condition any condition is true.
The section provide actions on cart ruleson multiple criteria. For this, we have an multiple form-fields i.e.,
- Percentage of product
- Apply as fixed amount
Discount Amount: This field based on above apply field i.e.,
If percentage of product is selected then this field accepts the percent value which will be the amount of percentage apply as a discount on product.
If apply as fixed amount is selected then the specified amount in this field will be deducted/reduced from the product price
Buy Atleast: It accepts numeric value that determine how many product quantity need to be purchase to apply cart rule/discount
Max. Quantity Allowed To Be Discounted: In this, we specifies on how many product quantity discount will be applied.
Free Shipping: Accepts boolean value for enable/disable free shipping means no delivery charges
Apply to shipping: Accepts boolean value and determines whether discount applies to shipping cost or not.
End other rules: Accepts boolean value to enable/disbale other discount i.e., If non-couponables rules are applied such as offer, sale etc. Then, there is no need to apply coupons.