# Getting Started with Bagisto Web APIs
Bagisto Web API is a medium to use the features of the core Bagisto System.
By using Bagisto Web API, you can integrate your application to serve the default content of Bagisto.
# Key Features:
- Bagisto APIs supports REST (Representational State Transfer).
- Authentication: Customer Authentication with Login Details.
- Provide access to performed CURD operations (Create, Update, Read & Delete).
- Also Provide the option to filter the responses based on Attribute Fields.
- The Framework supports the Pagination which helps to increase the performance of application.
# Where can I use Bagisto Web APIs?
We can use the Bagisto APIs in different areas. Some of them are:
To build a PWA (Progressive Web Application) application, which uses modern web capabilities to deliver an application like experience to the users and provide more user friendly experience than a web application.
Use to integrate an Online-Shopping Mobile Application with the Bagisto Store to help the customers make purchase.
Use to integrate with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems Like: HubSpot, Salesforce etc. which allows you to manage the business relationships with your customers to help you grow your business.
# How to use Bagisto APIs?
To use the Bagisto Web APIs, you simply have to call/access the defined routes.
# For Example:
You want to get all the store products according to pagination, then you just simply have to call the below URL: